I am contacting you on behalf of the Board of Directors of your Association.
As you are aware, Ameri-Tech Community Management, Inc. is your new management
company. We take a personal interest in each Community to ensure proper maintenance of your
Association is reached. In keeping with this responsibility, we will be enforcing the Rules and
Regulations of the community which are listed below.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please feel free to call me at 727-726-8000
x257 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Order of the Board of Directors,
Nichole Allard, LCAM
Community Association Manager
cc: Board of Directors
Trash Day and Recycle Day are Mondays:
- Cans to be put out after 6 PM the evening before trash day and must be put away on trash day.
- Trash and Recycle Cans are to be placed on the driveway and not on the grass.
- Please leave room for the truck arms if you place them next to each other or place them on each corner of the driveway.
- Bulk items are also collected on Mondays.
- Parking is not permitted on the grass at any time.
- No overnight parking at the pool, at the end of a street, or any other location.
- You may contact a Board member for a Car Pass to be placed in your window to park overnight at the pool for emergencies or other related homeowner needs.
- No recreational vehicles, boats, trailers, or trucks may be parked overnight in the community
- No vehicles with writing or advertisements on them may be parked in the driveways, unless they're during the daytime for work purposes
- The Church is very gracious to let us use the church parking lot, BUT if you need to use the Church parking lot for ANY REASON, you must first contact Pastor Kipp at 727-726-4253. If you fail to make contact your vehicle will be towed. Also, please do not forget to make a donation.
- Pets must be leashed and fully controlled by the owner at all times!
- Pets are not allowed upon individual lots i.e. especially where the mailboxes are located. COMMON AREA ONLY
- Owners must immediately pick up and properly dispose of pet waste.
- No signs maybe placed on a lot without prior written approval, other than the pre-approved "For Sale" and "For Rent"
- Signs may be obtained from Creative Mailbox and Sign Designs at 727- 818-7100.
- ALL exterior, lighting, mailboxes, doors fixtures, etc .... must conform with the community design standards.
- Any exterior modifications to the building or landscaping require prior approval.
- All drapes, curtains, and window treatments visible to the exterior must be white or off white in color.
- Wood blinds may be natural in color.
- No water hoses may be kept outside, neither in the front, back, nor side of buildings.
- Leasing of units must be approved and no lease shall be for less than (6) months.
- Applications may be obtained from the management.
Homeowner Required Maintenance:
- Each homeowner is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the exterior of their unit (except painting and roofing), this includes mailboxes, driveways, mildew and or mold on the front, back or side of the unit.
- Each unit shall be maintained in a structurally sound and neat and attractive manner.