Bayshore HOA MeetingThe annual Members Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 6:30PM on November 20th.
This year it will be held at the Ameri-Tech offices on Highway 19. The formal address is...
Clearwater, FL 33763
According to Google, it's only a 10-minute drive. Take McMullen-Booth to the 4th traffic light, then follows Sunset Point Road to US 19. Turn right and stay on the frontage road! You turn just before the car dealership.
If you are unable to attend, please complete and mail a proxy!! This is necessary to give the Board a quorum to conduct business. The quorum consists of people who are present and signed proxies of people who are not there.
There are actually three consecutive distinctly different meetings, each immediately following the one before it:  Board Meeting  Members' Meeting  Board Meeting. It's the Members' meeting that requires your presence or your proxy.
Budget Meeting Agenda
- Certify Quorum of the Board and Members
- Vote to Waive Reporting Requirements
- Board Approval of 2020 Annual Budget
Annual Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Proof of Notice of the Meeting
- Certifying of Proxies and Establish Quorum
- Read or Waive Minutes of Last Member's Meeting
- Election of New Directors
- Call for Candidate Nominations from the Floor
- Introduction of Candidates
- Close of Nominations
- Appointment of Persons to Assist in Counting Ballots
- Casting of Ballot
- New Business
- Election Results
- Seating of New Board
Board of Directors Organizational Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Appoint Chairperson of the Meeting
- Appoint Officer Positions
- President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, Member-at-Large
This post was created by Rick Jaggers from HOA documents mailed to him through Ameri-Tech.