Annual Members Meeting
November 17, 2020
- The Bayshore HOA Board of Directors will have three members in 2021:
- Carla White, President (Director since 2019)
- Denise Jordan, Vice-President (Director since 2019)
- David Fiedorek, Secretary-Treasurer (Director since 2020)
- Last year (2020), the Board also consisted of only three members, down from five members in 2019 and all years before then.
- Among other qualifications, the HOA bylaws say that the board can have any odd number of Directors (5, 7, 9, 11, etc.) and they must be a homeowner. Traditionally, the board has had 5 members, with the Secretary and Treasurer positions held separately plus one director designated "director-at-large."
- Sentry Management will remain our property management company
- Lindsey Patterson is the manager name for Bayshore Townhomes
- (Ashley Chiorando is the office manager for Sentry)
- The monthly assessment fee will $260.00 beginning in January, 2021
- The Board anticipates 2-3 major repairs in 2021, but the expenses should be paid without any additional assessment to the owners.
- The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for December 15th, 2020, and is currently planned to be held online.