Annual Members Meeting
November 17, 2020
The Covid-19 pandemic forced the 2020 Bayshore Homeowners Association (HOA) meeting for owners to be held online. There's really not much news to report:
- The Bayshore HOA Board of Directors will have three members in 2021:
- Carla White, President (Director since 2019)
- Denise Jordan, Vice-President (Director since 2019)
- David Fiedorek, Secretary-Treasurer (Director since 2020)
- Last year (2020), the Board also consisted of only three members, down from five members in 2019 and all years before then.
- Among other qualifications, the HOA bylaws say that the board can have any odd number of Directors (5, 7, 9, 11, etc.) and they must be a homeowner. Traditionally, the board has had 5 members, with the Secretary and Treasurer positions held separately plus one director designated "director-at-large."
- Sentry Management will remain our property management company
- Lindsey Patterson is the manager name for Bayshore Townhomes
- (Ashley Chiorando is the office manager for Sentry)
- The monthly assessment fee will $260.00 beginning in January, 2021
- The Board anticipates 2-3 major repairs in 2021, but the expenses should be paid without any additional assessment to the owners.
- The next Board of Directors meeting is scheduled for December 15th, 2020, and is currently planned to be held online.
2021 Contact information:All Bayshore business should be conducted through our management company. Contact them, first. If they cannot resolve something, then they have the responsibility to bring it to the attention of the board.
If you need to to contact the board about the management company, then you can write all 3 board members with the following address:
_at_ = @
Post a Comment